Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2016
There are seven classes in Blade & Soul (Warlock will be added in the future). Each has a unique resource and skills. Each class is also Buy BNS Gold locked to only one to three of the four races, which consist of Gon, Jin, Yun, and Lyn.
The classes are as follows:
- Assassin - a mobile class with good burst damage but lower defense.
- Blade Dancer - a well-rounded class that can tank, dps, and support.
- Blade Master - warriors that specialize in sword combat, parrying, and evasion.
- Destroyer - a short distance, slow, and heavy hitting tank-fighter.
- Force Master - ranged magical masters of control, and can apply movement impairing effects to multiple enemies
- Kung-Fu Master - utilize their own fists to attack and defend against foes with ease.
- Summoner - a highly balanced and versatile class that attacks from range.
Tried-and-Tested Combat System
Blade & Soul features action combat not too dissimilar from games like SMITE and TERA, where players must aim most of their skills and press hotkeys to activate them. It's fast-paced, skill oriented, and in the case of most classes revolves around a combo system. Players will not only need to sequence their skills to Cheap BNS Gold achieve best results, but need to react to what enemies are doing to avoid damage and counterattack for maximum damage.
The action combat is considered one of the game's greatest strengths, and is a major reason why it has become so popular in Asia.